Have you ever noticed how many lists we make during the holidays? Grocery lists, shopping lists, cleaning lists, invitation lists, Christmas card lists, and so on. All of these lists remind us that the holidays are a lot of work!
Don’t worry about the work…we are here to help. Look through our list below to see the top 5 reasons you should use Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Augusta and Lake Oconee to help with all your holiday lighting needs.
When you use us, you get holiday lighting that is…
1. Efficient – Our fixtures and bulbs are some of the most energy and cost-efficient products on the market today. For example, our LED lights only use 20% of the energy of standard fixtures and bulbs! We know that everyone needs to tighten up their budget during the holiday season, but we don’t think it has to come at the expense of making your house look great. When you use us, you can enjoy your lights without worrying about wasting energy, breaking the bank, or even harming the environment.
2. Beautifully Designed – Since your house is the first (and last) thing your visitors will see, don’t trust your holiday lighting to just anyone. While some of our competitors sell products that give off a harsh and unnatural light, our holiday LED lights give off a very subtle and natural glow. We put each and every one of our products through extensive testing to make sure that we can achieve our signature elegant lighting effect. As a company, we have the experience and artistry needed to design a beautiful, warm, and welcoming look for your home this holiday season.
3. Built To Last – Because many holiday lighting companies start up as ‘seasonal side projects’, many are here today and gone tomorrow. Since outdoor holiday lighting is an investment that you will use year after year, you want to make sure to invest in quality products from a reputable company. Not only have we been serving the CSRA longer than anyone else in our area (13 yrs), we also offer the highest quality of products available on the market today. Everything about our company is built to last for the long haul. When you use us, you will rest easier, knowing that your holiday lighting investment will continue to pay big dividends year after year.
4. Customizable – Since we are not your average outdoor lighting company, we do not offer a ‘one size fits all’ approach to holiday lighting. We treat every job as a custom project. When you choose to use us, we will sit down with you for a free holiday design consultation and planning session. We will listen to your ideas and show you some decorating options available to help you create a look and feel that compliments your house and inspires your guests.
5. Easy – Decorating the house, cooking holiday goodies, buying presents…we know that you have got a lot going on this time of year. This is why we make the process of buying holiday lighting quick and easy. Once we agree upon a design, we will set up and maintain your lights throughout the holidays. Best of all, when the New Year comes, we will even take your lights down and store them in our warehouse until you need them again next year. Our ‘turn-key’ approach gives you the opportunity to forget some of the holiday hassles and focus on what is really important to you this season.
If you would like to see some examples of our holiday lighting jobs, please check out this quick youtube video. If you have questions or would like a free holiday lighting consultation, please call us at at (706) 722-5711 in Augusta / Aiken or (706) 484-9711 in Lake Oconee / Athens. Our appointments are filling up quickly, so call us today!
Pat Otis, Owner
Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Augusta
Outdoor Lighting Perspectives of Lake Oconee